Samacheer Kalvi 10th English Supplementary 1 Book Back Questions with Answers:
Samacheer Kalvi 10th Std English Book Back 1 Mark and 2 Mark Questions with Answers PDF in English uploaded and available below. 10th Standard New English Syllabus 2022 – Supplementary 1 The Tempest English Book Back Answers available for both English and Tamil mediums. Tamil Nadu Samacheer Kalvi 10th English Book Portion consists of 07 Units. English Book Contain 07 Prose, 07 Poem and 07 Supplementary. Check Unit-wise and Full Class 10th English Book Back Answers/ Guide 2022 PDF format for Free Download for both English and Tamil Medium. Samacheer Kalvi 10th English Book back Solutions/Answers below:
English, Tamil, Maths, Social Science, and Science Book Back One and Two Mark Questions and Answers available in PDF on our site. Class 10th Standard English Book Back Answers and 10th English Solution guide Book Back Answers PDF. See below for the New 10th English Book Back Questions with Answer PDF:
Samacheer Kalvi 10th English Book Subject One Mark, Two Mark Guide questions and answers are available below. Check English Book Back Questions with Answers. Take the printout and use it for exam purposes.
10th English Book Back Answers
Supplementary 1 – The Tempest
I. Choose the correct answer:
1.________ was the chief of all spirits.
a. Sycorax b. Caliban c. Ariel d. Prospero
2.______ raised a dreadful storm.
a. Ariel b. Prospero c. Miranda d. Sycorax
3. Miranda was brought to the island ______ years ago.
a. Fourteen b. ten c. twelve d. five
4. Prospero ordered Ariel to bring _____ to his place.
a. Gonzalo b. Ferdinand c. King of Naples d. Antonio
5.__________ had provided Prospero formerly with books provisions.
a. Antonio b. Ferdinand c. Gonzalo d. Antonio
6. The second human being that Miranda saw on the island was______
a. Ariel b. Prospero c. Ferdinand d. Gonzalo
II. Identify the character or speaker:
1. She imprisoned the spirits in the bodies of large trees.
2. He was the chief of all spirits.
3. It seems to me like the recollection of a dream.
4. I was Duke of Milan, and you were a princess.
5. What a trouble must I have been to you then!
6. Now pray tell me, sir, your reason for raising this sea-storm?
7. I will soon move you.
8. I will tie your neck and feet together.
9. I must finish my task before I take my rest.
10. He repented and implored his brother’s forgiveness.
III. Rearrange the following sentences in coherent order:
1. He ordered Ariel to torment the inmates of the ship.
2. Miranda was attracted by Ferdinand and had more concern towards him.
3. Prospero and Miranda came to an island and lived in a cave.
4. Prospero forgave them and restored his dukedom, Milan.
5. He raised a violent storm in the sea to wreck the ship of his enemies.
6. Prospero wanted to test Ferdinand and gave a severe task to perform.
7. Using his powers, Prospero released the good spirits from large bodies of trees.
8. The King of Naples, and Antonio the false brother, repented the injustice they had done to Prospero.
9. Ariel was instructed to bring Ferdinand, the prince of Naples to his cave.
10. Ferdinand was the second human whom Miranda had seen after her father.
Other Important Link for 10th English Book Back Answers/Solutions:
Click Here for Complete Samacheer Kalvi 10th Book Back Answers – 10th English Book Back Questions with Answers