Samacheer Kalvi 10th Maths Book Back Solution:
Tamil Nadu 10th Maths Book Back Answers Unit 6 – Trigonometry Ex 6.3 are provided on this page. Samacheer Kalvi Maths Book Back Solutions/ Guide available for all Units. TN Samacheer Kalvi 10th Maths Book consists of 8 Units and each unit book back solutions given below topics wise with Questions and Answers. The complete Samacheer Kalvi Books Back Answers/Solutions are available on our site.
The Samacheer kalvi 10th Maths solutions are useful to enhance your skills. Candidates who prepared for the Competitive and board exams 10th Maths Book Back Answers in English and Tamil Medium. The 10th Maths Unit 6 Trigonometry Geometry consist of 5 units. Each Unit Book Back Answers provide topic-wise on this page. 10th Maths Book Back Answers are prepared according to the latest syllabus. The 10th Maths Book Back Relations and Functions Ex 6.3 Answers in English.
10th Maths Book Back Answers/Solutions:
TN Samacheer Kalvi 10th Maths Chapter 6 Book Back Exercise given below. The 10th Maths Book Back Solutions Guide is uploaded below:
Exercise 6.3 Trigonometry
2. The horizontal distance between two buildings is 70 m. The angle of depression of the top of the first building, when seen from the top of the second building, is 45°. If the height of the second building is 120 m, find the height of the first building.
∴ The height of the first building is 50m.
3. From the top of the tower 60 m high the angles of depression of the top and bottom of a vertical lamp post are observed to be 38° and 60° respectively. Find the height of the lamp post, (tan 38° = 0.7813, 3–√ = 1.732)
From the figure,
∴ The height of the lamp post = CE
CE = BD = 60 – 27.064 = 32.93 m.
4. An aeroplane at an altitude of 1800 m finds that two boats are sailing towards it in the same direction. The angles of depression of the boats as observed from the aeroplane are 60° and 30° respectively. Find the distance between the two boats. (3–√ = 1.732)
Distance between the boats = 12003–√ m
= 2078.4 m
5. From the top of a lighthouse, the angle of depression of two ships on the opposite sides of it are observed to be 30° and 60°. If the height of the lighthouse is h meters and the line joining the ships passes through the foot of the lighthouse, show that the distance between the ships is 4h3√ m.
6. A lift in a building of a height of 90 feet with transparent glass walls is descending from the top of the building. At the top of the building, the angle of depression to a fountain in the garden is 60°. Two minutes later, the angle of depression reduces to 30°. If the fountain is 303–√ feet from the entrance of the lift, find the speed of the lift which is descending.
Other Important Links for 10th Maths Book Back Answers/Solutions:
Click Here for Complete Samacheer Kalvi 10th Book Back Solution Guide PDF – Samacheer Kalvi 10th std Maths Book Back Answers