Samacheer Kalvi 10th Science Unit 13 Book Back Questions with Answers:
Samacheer Kalvi 10th Std Science Book Back 1 Mark and 2 Mark Questions with Answers PDF in Science uploaded and available below. 10th Standard New Science Syllabus 2022 – Biology 13 Structural Organisation Of Animals Science Book Back Answers available for both English and Tamil mediums. Tamil Nadu Samacheer Kalvi 10th Science Book Portion consists of 23 Units. Science Book Contain Physics 01- 06, Chemistry 07 – 11, Biology 12 – 22 and Visual Communications 23 units. Check Unit-wise and Full Class 10th Science Book Back Answers/ Guide 2022 PDF format for Free Download for both English and Tamil Medium. Samacheer Kalvi 10th Science Book back Solutions/Answers below:
English, Tamil, Maths, Social Science, and Science Book Back One and Two Mark Questions and Answers available in PDF on our site. Class 10th Standard Science Book Back Answers and 10th Science Solution guide Book Back Answers PDF. See below for the New 10th Science Book Back Questions with Answer PDF:
Samacheer Kalvi 10th Science Book Subject One Mark, Two Mark Guide questions and answers are available below. Check Science Book Back Questions with Answers. Take the printout and use it for exam purposes.
10th Science Book Back Answers
Unit 13 – Structural Organisation Of Animals
I. Choose the best answer:
1. In leech locomotion is performed by
a) Anterior sucker b) Posterior sucker c) Setae d) None of the above
Ans : (d) None of the above
2. The segments of leech are known as
a) Metameres (somites) b) Proglottids c) Strobila d) All the above
Ans : (a) Metameres (somites)
3. Pharyngeal ganglion in leech is a part of
a) Excretory system b) Nervous system c) Reproductive system d) Respiratory system
Ans : (b) Nervous system
4. The brain of the leech lies above the
a) Mouth b) Buccal Cavity c) Pharynx d) Crop
Ans : (c) Pharynx
5. The body of the leech has
a) 23 segments b) 33 segments c) 38 segments d) 30 segments
Ans : (b) 33 segments
6. Mammals are animals.
a) Cold-blooded b) Warm-blooded c) Poikilothermic d) All the above
Ans : (b) Warm-blooded
7. The animals which give birth to young ones are
a) Oviparous b) Viviparous c) Ovoviviparous d) All the above
Ans : (b) Viviparous
II. Fill in the blanks
1. The posterior sucker is formed by the fusion of the segments. Ans: last seven
2. The existence of two sets of teeth in the life of an animal is called dentition. Ans: Diphyodont
3. The anterior end of the leech has a lobe-like structure called. Ans: Anterior Sucker
4. The blood-sucking habit of the leech is known as. Ans: Sanguivorous
5. separate nitrogenous waste from the blood in rabbits. Ans: Kidney
6. spinal nerves are present in rabbits. Ans: 37 pairs
III. True or False (Correct the Statement if it is false)
1. An anticoagulant present in saliva of leech is called heparin.
Ans: False. An anticoagulant present in saliva of leech is called hirudin.
2. The vas deferens serves to transport the ovum.
Ans : False. The vas deferens serves to transport the sperms.
3. The rabbit has a third eyelid called tympanic membrane which is movable.
Ans : False. The rabbit has a third eyelid called Nictitating membrane which is movable.
4. Diastema is a gap between premolar and molar teeth in rabbit.
Ans : False. Diastema is a gap between the incisors and premolar teeth in rabbit.
5. The cerebral hemispheres of rabbit are connected by band of nerve tissue called corpora quadrigemina.
Ans : False. The cerebral hemispheres of rabbit are connected by band of nerve tissue called corpus callosum.
IV. Match the following(match columns I, II, III correctly):
|Heart||Meninges||enclosed in the thoracic cavity|
|Heart||Pericardium||enclosed in the thoracic cavity|
Other Important links for 10th Science Book Answers/Solutions:
Click Here for Complete 10th Science Samacheer Kalvi Book Back Answers – Samacheer Kalvi 10th Science Book Solutions