Samacheer Kalvi 10th Social Science – Civics – Unit 2 Book Back Questions with Answers:
Samacheer Kalvi 10th Std Social Science Book Back 1 Mark and 2 Mark Questions with Answers PDF in Social Science uploaded and available below. 10th Standard New Social Science Syllabus 2022 – Civics 2 Central Government Social Science Book Back Answers available for both English and Tamil mediums. Tamil Nadu Samacheer Kalvi 10th Social Science Book Portion consists of 27 Units. Social Science Book Contain History 10 units, Geography 07 units, Civics 05 units and Economics 05 units. Check Unit-wise and Full Class 10th Social Science Book Back Answers/ Guide 2022 PDF format for Free Download for both English and Tamil Medium. Samacheer Kalvi 10th Social Science Book back Solutions/Answers below:
English, Tamil, Maths, Social Science, and Science Book Back One and Two Mark Questions and Answers available in PDF on our site. Class 10th Standard Social Science Book Back Answers and 10th Social Science Solution guide Book Back Answers PDF. See below for the New 10th Social Science Book Back Questions with Answer PDF:
Samacheer Kalvi 10th Social Science Book Subject One Mark, Two Mark Guide questions and answers are available below. Check Social Science Book Back Questions with Answers. Take the printout and use it for exam purposes.
10th Social Science Book Back Answers
2 – Central Government
I. Choose the Correct Answer:
1. The Constitutional Head of the Union is.
a) The President b) The Chief Justice
c) The Prime Minister d) Council of Ministers
Ans: a) The President.
2. Who among the following decides whether a Bill is a Money Bill or not?
a) The President b) Attorney General
c) Parliamentary Affairs Minister d) Speaker of Lok Sabha
Ans: d) Speaker of Lok Sabha
3. The Council of Ministers is collectively responsible to the.
a) The President b) Lok Sabha
c) The Prime Minister d) Rajya Sabha
Ans: b) Lok Sabha
4. What is the minimum age laid down for a candidate to seek election to the
a) 18 years b) 21 years
c) 25 years d) 30 years
Ans: c) 25 years
5. The authority to alter the boundaries of the state in India rests with?
a) The President b) The Prime Minister
c) State Government d) Parliament
Ans: d) Parliament
6. Under which Article the President is vested with the power to proclaim Financial Emergency.
a) Article 352 b) Article 360
c) Article 356 d) Article 365
Ans: b) Article 360
7. The Chief Justice and other Judges of the Supreme court are appointed by
a) The President b) The Attorney General
C) The Governor d) The Prime Minister
Ans: d.) The Prime Minister
II. Fill in the blanks:
1. Bill cannot be introduced in the Parliament without President‟s approval.
2. is the leader of the nation and chief spokesperson of the country.
Ans: Prime Minister
3. is the Ex-officio Chairperson of the Rajya Sabha.
4. has the right to speak and to take part in the proceedings of both Houses of the Parliament.
Ans: Attorney General
5. The Chief Justice and other judges of the Supreme Court hold the office up to the age of years.
6. is the Guardian of the Constitution.
Ans: Supreme Court
7. At present, the Supreme Court consists of judges including the chief justice.
III. Choose the Correct Statement:
1. i) Total members of the Rajya Sabha is 250. (T)
ii) The 12 nominated members shall be chosen by the President from amongst person experience in the field of literature, science, art, or social service. (T)
iii) The Members of the Rajya Sabha should not be less than 30 years of age. (T)
iv) The members of the Rajya Sabha are directly elected by the people. (F)
a) ii & iv are correct b) iii & iv are correct
c) i & iv are correct d) i, ii & iii are correct
Ans: d) i, ii & iii are correct
2. i) The Chief Justice and other judges of the Supreme Court hold the office up to the age of 62 years. (F)
ii) Judiciary is the third organ of the government. (T)
iii) The cases involving fundamental rights come under the Appellate jurisdiction of the Supreme Court. (F)
iv) The law declared by Supreme Court is binding on all courts within the territory of India. (T)
a) ii & iv are correct b) iii & iv are correct
c) i & iv are correct d) i & ii are correct
Ans: a) ii & iv are correct
IV. Match the following:
1. Article 53 – a.) State Emergency
2. Article 63 – Internal Emergency
3. Article 356 – Executive power of President
4. Article 76 – Office of the Vice President
5. Article 352 – Office of the Attorney General
Ans: 1. c, 2. d, 3. a, 4. e, 5. b
Other Important Links for 10th Social Science Book Back Answers:
Click Here for the complete Samacheer Kalvi 10th Social Science Book Back Answers in English – Samacheer Kalvi 10th Social Science Book Back Questions with Answers