Samacheer Kalvi 10th Social Science – Civics – Unit 3 Book Back Questions with Answers:
Samacheer Kalvi 10th Std Social Science Book Back 1 Mark and 2 Mark Questions with Answers PDF in Social Science uploaded and available below. 10th Standard New Social Science Syllabus 2022 – Civics 3 State Government Social Science Book Back Answers available for both English and Tamil mediums. Tamil Nadu Samacheer Kalvi 10th Social Science Book Portion consists of 27 Units. Social Science Book Contain History 10 units, Geography 07 units, Civics 05 units and Economics 05 units. Check Unit-wise and Full Class 10th Social Science Book Back Answers/ Guide 2022 PDF format for Free Download for both English and Tamil Medium. Samacheer Kalvi 10th Social Science Book back Solutions/Answers below:
English, Tamil, Maths, Social Science, and Science Book Back One and Two Mark Questions and Answers available in PDF on our site. Class 10th Standard Social Science Book Back Answers and 10th Social Science Solution guide Book Back Answers PDF. See below for the New 10th Social Science Book Back Questions with Answer PDF:
Samacheer Kalvi 10th Social Science Book Subject One Mark, Two Mark Guide questions and answers are available below. Check Social Science Book Back Questions with Answers. Take the printout and use it for exam purposes.
10th Social Science Book Back Answers
3 – State Government
I. Choose the Correct Answer:
1. The Governor of the State is appointed by the
(a) Prime Minister (b) Chief Minister
(c) President (d) Chief Justice
Ans: c) President
2. The Speaker of a State is a
(a) Head of State (b) Head of government
(c) President‟s agent (d) None of these
Ans: d) None of these
3. Which among the following is not one of the powers of the Governor?
(a) Legislative (b) Executive
(c) Judicial (d) Diplomatic
Ans: d) Diplomatic
4. Who can nominate one representative of the Anglo-Indian Community to the State Legislative Assembly?
(a) The President (b) The Governor
(c) The Chief Minister (d) The Speaker of State legislature
Ans: b) The Governor
5. The Governor does not appoint
(a) Chief Minister
(b) Chairman of the State Public Service Commission
(c) Advocate General of the State
(d) Judges of the High Court
Ans: d) Judges of the High Court
6. The State Council of Ministers is headed by
(a) Chief Minister (b) The Governor
(c) The Speaker (d) The Prime Minister
Ans: a) The Chief Minister
7. Which one of the following States does not possess a bicameral legislature?
(a) Andhra Pradesh (b) Telangana
(c) Tamil Nadu (d) Uttar Pradesh
Ans: c) Tamil Nadu
8. The High Courts in India were first started at
(a) Calcutta, Bombay, Madras (b) Delhi and Calcutta
(c) Delhi, Calcutta, Madras (d) Calcutta, Madras, Delhi
Ans: a) Calcutta, Bombay, Madras
9. Which of the following States have a common High Court?
(a) Tamil Nadu and Andhra Pradesh
(b) Kerala and Telangana
(c) Punjab and Haryana
(d) Maharashtra and Gujarat
Ans: c) Punjab and Haryana
II. Fill in the blanks:
1. Governor of the state government surrenders his resignation to.
2. Members of the Legislative assembly (MLAs) elected by the.
3. Acts as the chancellor of universities in the state.
4. The Chairman and Members of the State Public Service Commission can be removed only by the.
III. Match the following:
1. Governor – a) Head of the government
2. Chief Minister – b) Head of state
3. Council of Ministers – c) Tribunals
4. MLC – d) Responsible for theAssembly
5. Armed forces – e) cannot vote for grants
Ans: 1. b, 2. a, 3. d, 4. e, 5. c
IV. Choose the Correct Statement:
1. Assertion (A): There are limitations on the Legislative authority of the State Legislature.
Reason (R): Certain bills on the State List can be introduced in the State Legislature only with the President‟s approval.
a) (A) is false but R is true
b) (A) is true but (R) is false
c) Both (A) and (R) are true and (R) is the correct reason for (A)
d) Both (A) and (R) are true and (R) is not the correct reason for (A)
Ans: b) (A) is true but (R) is false
Other Important Links for 10th Social Science Book Back Answers:
Click Here for the complete Samacheer Kalvi 10th Social Science Book Back Answers in English – Samacheer Kalvi 10th Social Science Book Back Questions with Answers