Samacheer Kalvi 10th Social Science – Civics – Unit 5 Book Back Questions with Answers:
Samacheer Kalvi 10th Std Social Science Book Back 1 Mark and 2 Mark Questions with Answers PDF in Social Science uploaded and available below. 10th Standard New Social Science Syllabus 2022 – Civics 5 India’s International Relations Social Science Book Back Answers available for both English and Tamil mediums. Tamil Nadu Samacheer Kalvi 10th Social Science Book Portion consists of 27 Units. Social Science Book Contain History 10 units, Geography 07 units, Civics 05 units and Economics 05 units. Check Unit-wise and Full Class 10th Social Science Book Back Answers/ Guide 2022 PDF format for Free Download for both English and Tamil Medium. Samacheer Kalvi 10th Social Science Book back Solutions/Answers below:
English, Tamil, Maths, Social Science, and Science Book Back One and Two Mark Questions and Answers available in PDF on our site. Class 10th Standard Social Science Book Back Answers and 10th Social Science Solution guide Book Back Answers PDF. See below for the New 10th Social Science Book Back Questions with Answer PDF:
Samacheer Kalvi 10th Social Science Book Subject One Mark, Two Mark Guide questions and answers are available below. Check Social Science Book Back Questions with Answers. Take the printout and use it for exam purposes.
10th Social Science Book Back Answers
5 – India’s International Relations
I. Choose the Correct Answer:
1. Mc Mahon Line is a border between
a) Burma and India b) India and Nepal
c) India and China d) India and Bhutan
Ans: c) India and China
2. India is not a member of which of the following
1) G20 2) ASEAN
3) SAARC 4) BRICS
a) 2 only b) 2 and 4 c) 2, 4 and 1 d) 1, 2 and 3
Ans: a) 4 only
3. OPEC is
a) An international insurance Co.
b) An international sports club
c) An Organisation of Oil Exporting Countries
d) An international company
Ans: c) An Organisation of Oil Exporting Countries
4. With which country does India share its longest land border?
a) Bangladesh b) Myanmar
c) Afghanistan d) China
Ans: a) Bangladesh
5. How many countries share its border with India?
a) 5 b) 6
c) 7 d) 8
Ans: c) 7
6. Which two island countries are India‟s neighbours?
a) Sri Lanka and Andaman island
b) Maldieves and Lakshadweep island
c) Maldieves and Nicobar island
d) Sri Lanka and Maldieves
Ans: d) Sri Lanka and Maldives
7. Which Indian state is surrounded by three countries?
a) Arunachal Pradesh b) Meghalaya
c) Mizoram d) Sikkim
Ans: a) Arunachal Pradesh
8. How many Indian states have their boundary with Nepal?
a) Five b) Four
c) Three d) Two
Ans: a) Five
10. Who drew up the borders for independent Pakistan?
a) Lord Mountbatten b) Sir Cyril Radcliffe
c) Clement Atlee d) None of the above.
Ans: b) Sir Cyril Radcliffe
II. Fill in the blanks:
1. is a small Himalayan kingdom. Ans: Bhutan
2. India‟s gateway to South East Asia is. Ans: Myanmar
3. is a buffer country between India and China. Ans: Nepal
4. A strip of land, belongs to India on West Bengal and Bangladesh border. Ans: Teen Bigha Corridor
5. is known as the Land of thunderbolt. Ans: Bhutan
6. India and Sri Lanka are separated by. Ans: Palk Strait
III. Consider the following statement and tick the appropriate answer:
1. The Kaladan transport project by India and Myanmar consists of which of the following modes of transport?
1. Roads 2. Railways
3. Shipping 4. Inland water transport
Select the correct answer using the codes given below
a) 1, 2, and 3 only b) 1, 3, and 4 only
c) 2, 3, and 4 only d) 1, 2, 3 and 4
Ans: b) 1, 3, and 4 only
2. Assertion (A): India and France launched International Solar Alliance.
Reason (R): It was done to bring together countries between Tropic of
Cancer and Tropic of Capricorn for co-operation of solar energy.
a) A is correct and R is the correct explanation of A
b) A is correct and R is not the correct explanation of A
c) A is wrong and R is correct
d) Both are wrong
Ans: a) A is correct and R is the correct explanation of A
3. Which of the following statements are true?
Statement 1: ICCR has initiated a Tagore Chair in University of Dhaka.
Statement 2: Mayanmar is India‟s gateway to western countries.
Statement 3: Nepal and Bhutan are land-locked nations.
Statement 4: Sri Lanka is one of the partners in Nalanda University Project of India.
a) 1, 2 and 3 b) 2, 3 and 4
c) 1, 3 and 4 d) 1, 2 and 4
Ans: c) 1, 3 and 4
4. Assertion (A) : OPEC has vested interest in India‟s economic growth.
Reason (R): Devoid of necessary oil resources India strongly focuses on agriculture and industrial production.
a) A is correct and R explains A b) A is wrong and R is correct
c) Both are correct d) Both are wrong
Ans: a) A is correct and R explains A
IV. Match the following:
1. Brandix – a) Vienna
2. COMCASA – b) Japan
3. Shinkansen system – c) Shanghai
4. BRICS – d) USA
5. OPEC – e) Garment city in Vishakapatnam
Ans: 1. e, 2. d, 3. b, 4. c, 5. a
Other Important Links for 10th Social Science Book Back Answers:
Click Here for the complete Samacheer Kalvi 10th Social Science Book Back Answers in English – Samacheer Kalvi 10th Social Science Book Back Questions with Answers