Samacheer Kalvi 10th Social Science – Economics – Unit 1 Book Back Questions with Answers:
Samacheer Kalvi 10th Std Social Science Book Back 1 Mark and 2 Mark Questions with Answers PDF in Social Science uploaded and available below. 10th Standard New Social Science Syllabus 2022 – Economics 1 Gross Domestic Product And Its Growth: An Introduction Social Science Book Back Answers available for both English and Tamil mediums. Tamil Nadu Samacheer Kalvi 10th Social Science Book Portion consists of 27 Units. Social Science Book Contain History 10 units, Geography 07 units, Civics 05 units and Economics 05 units. Check Unit-wise and Full Class 10th Social Science Book Back Answers/ Guide 2022 PDF format for Free Download for both English and Tamil Medium. Samacheer Kalvi 10th Social Science Book back Solutions/Answers below:
English, Tamil, Maths, Social Science, and Science Book Back One and Two Mark Questions and Answers available in PDF on our site. Class 10th Standard Social Science Book Back Answers and 10th Social Science Solution guide Book Back Answers PDF. See below for the New 10th Social Science Book Back Questions with Answer PDF:
Samacheer Kalvi 10th Social Science Book Subject One Mark, Two Mark Guide questions and answers are available below. Check Social Science Book Back Questions with Answers. Take the printout and use it for exam purposes.
10th Social Science Book Back Answers
1 – Gross Domestic Product And Its Growth: An Introduction
I. Choose the Correct Answer:
1. GNP equals
a) NNP adjusted for inflation
b) GDP adjusted for inflation
c) GDP plus net property income from abroad
d) NNP plus net property income or abroad
Ans: c) GDP plus net property income from abroad
2. National Income is a measure of
a) Total value of money
b) Total value of producer goods
c) Total value of consumption goods
d) Total value of goods and services
Ans: d) Total value of goods and services
3. Primary sector consists of
a) Agriculture b) Automobiles
c) Trade d) Banking
Ans: a) Agriculture
4. approach is the value added by each intermediate good is summed to estimate the value of the final good.
a) Expenditure approach b) Value added approach
c) income approach d) National Income
Ans: b) Value added approach
5. Which one sector is highest employment in the GDP.
a) Agricultural sector b) Industrial sector
c) Service sector d) None of the above.
Ans: a) Agricultural sector
6. Gross value added at current prices for the services sector is estimated at lakh crore in 2018-19.
a) 91.06 b) 92.26 c)80.07 d) 98.29
Ans: b) 92.26
7. India is larger producer in agricultural products.
a) 1st b) 3rd
c) 4th d) 2nd
Ans: d) 2nd
8. India‟s life expectancy at birth is years.
a) 65 b) 60
c) 70 d) 55
Ans: a) 65
9. Which one is a trade policy?
a) irrigation policy b) import and export policy
c) land-reform policy d) wage policy
Ans: b) Import and export policy
10. Indian economy is
a) Developing Economy b) Emerging Economy
c) Dual Economy d) All the above
Ans: a) Developing Economy
II. Fill in the blanks:
1. is the primary sector in India. Ans: Agricultural sector
2. GDP is the indicator of the economy. Ans: Health of a nation‟s
3. Secondary sector otherwise called as. Ans: Industrial
III. Match the following:
1. Electricity/ Gas and Water – a) National Income /Population
2. Price policy – b) Gross domestic product
3. GST – c) IndustrySector
4. Per capita income – d) Agriculture
5. C + I + G + (X-M) – e) Tax on goods and service
Ans: 1. b 2.d 3. e 4. a 5. c
Other Important Links for 10th Social Science Book Back Answers:
Click Here for the complete Samacheer Kalvi 10th Social Science Book Back Answers in English – Samacheer Kalvi 10th Social Science Book Back Questions with Answers