Samacheer Kalvi 10th Social Science – History – Unit 4 Book Back Questions with Answers:
Samacheer Kalvi 10th Std Social Science Book Back 1 Mark and 2 Mark Questions with Answers PDF in Social Science uploaded and available below. 10th Standard New Social Science Syllabus 2022 – History 4 World After World War II Social Science Book Back Answers available for both English and Tamil mediums. Tamil Nadu Samacheer Kalvi 10th Social Science Book Portion consists of 27 Units. Social Science Book Contain History 10 units, Geography 07 units, Civics 05 units and Economics 05 units. Check Unit-wise and Full Class 10th Social Science Book Back Answers/ Guide 2022 PDF format for Free Download for both English and Tamil Medium. Samacheer Kalvi 10th Social Science Book back Solutions/Answers below:
English, Tamil, Maths, Social Science, and Science Book Back One and Two Mark Questions and Answers available in PDF on our site. Class 10th Standard Social Science Book Back Answers and 10th Social Science Solution guide Book Back Answers PDF. See below for the New 10th Social Science Book Back Questions with Answer PDF:
Samacheer Kalvi 10th Social Science Book Subject One Mark, Two Mark Guide questions and answers are available below. Check Social Science Book Back Questions with Answers. Take the printout and use it for exam purposes.
10th Social Science Book Back Answers
4 – World After World War II
I. Choose the correct answer
1. Which American President followed the policy of containment of Communism?.
a) Woodrow Wilson
c) Theodore Roosevelt
d) Franklin Roosevelt
Ans: b) Truman
2. When was People’s Political Consultative Conference held in China?
a) September 1959
b) September 1948
c) September 1954
d) September 1949
Ans: d) September
3. The United States and European allies formed to resist any Soviet aggression in Europe.
d) Warsaw Pact
Ans: b) NATO
4. Who became the Chairman of the PLO’s Executive Committee in 1969?
a) Hafez al-Assad
b) Yasser Arafat
d) Saddam Hussein
Ans: b) Yasser Arafat
5. When was North and South Vietnam united?
Ans: b) 1976
6. When was the Warsaw Pact dissolved?
Ans: d) 1991
II Fill in the blanks
1. _______was known as the “Father of modern China”.
2. In 1918, the society for the study of Marxism was formed in____ University.
3. After the death of Dr. Sun Yat Sen, the leader of the Kuomintang party was_____ .
4. ____treaty is open to any Arab nation desiring peace and security in the region.
5. The treaty of ____ provided for mandates in Turkish -Arab Empire.
6. Germany joined the NATO in ______.
7. ______was the Headquarters of the Council of Europe.
8. _______treaty signed on February 7. 1992 created the European Union.
1. Dr. Sun Yat-Sen
3. Chiang Kai-Shek
8. The Maastricht
III Choose the correct statement/statements
1. i) In China (1898) the young emperor, under the influence of the educated minority, initiated a series of reforms known as the 100 days of reforms.
ii) The Kuomintang Party represented the interests of the workers and peasants.
iii) Yuan Shih-Kai had lost prestige in the eyes of Nationalists, when he agreed to the demand of Japan to have economic control of Manchuria and Shantung.
iv) Soviet Union refused to recognize the People’s Republic of China for more than two decades.
a) (i) and (ii) are correct
b) (ii) and (iii) are correct
c) (i) and (iii) are correct
d) (i) and (iv) are correct
Ans: c) (i) and (iii) are correct
2. i) In 1948, the Soviets had established left wing government in the countries of Eastern Europe that had been liberated by the Soviet Army.
ii) The chief objective of NATO was to preserve peace and security in the North Atlantic region.
iii) The member countries of SEATO were committed to prevent democracy from gaining ground in the region.
iv) Britain used the atomic bomb against Japan to convey its destructive capability to the USSR.
a) (ii), (iii) and (iv) are correct
b) (i) and (ii) are correct
c) (iii) and (iv) are correct
d) (i), (ii) and (iii) are correct
Ans: b) (i) and (ii) are correct
3. Assertion (A): America’s Marshall Plan was for reconstruction of the war-ravaged Europe.
Reason (R): The US conceived the Marshal Plan to bring the countries in the Western Europe under its influence.
a) Both (A) and (R) are correct, but R is not the correct explanation of A
b) Both (A) and (R) are wrong
c) Both (A) and (R) are correct and R is the correct explanation of A
d) (A) is wrong and (R) is correct
Ans: c) Both (A) and (R) are correct and R is the correct explanation of A
IV Match the following
1. Dr. Sun Yat-Sen – South Vietnam
2. Syngman Rhee – Kuomintung
3. Anwar Sadat – South Korea
4. Ho-Chi Minh – Egypt
5. Ngo Dinh Diem – North Vietnam
Ans: 1. b, 2. c, 3. d, 4. e, 5. a
Other Important Links for 10th Social Science Book Back Answers:
Click Here for the complete Samacheer Kalvi 10th Social Science Book Back Answers in English – Samacheer Kalvi 10th Social Science Book Back Questions with Answers