Samacheer Kalvi 7th History Term 1 Unit 1 Social Book Back Question and Answers:
Samacheer Kalvi 7th Standard New Social Book Back 1 Mark and 2 Mark Question & Answers PDF uploaded and available below. Class 7 New Syllabus 2021 to 2022 Book Back Question & Answer solutions available for both English and Tamil Medium. Class 7 History Book Term 1 Unit 1 – Sources of Medieval India Answers/Solutions are provided on this page. 7th Std Social Book is of 1st Term consists of 10 units, 2nd Term consists of 7 units and Term 3rd consists of 10 Units. All Units/Chapters of Term 1st, 2nd, 3rd Social Book Back One, and Two Mark Solutions are given below.
Check Unit wise and 7th New Social Book Back Question and Answers Guide/Solutions PDF format for Free Download. English, Tamil, Maths, Science, and Social Science Book Back Questions and Answers available in PDF. Check Social Science – History, Geography, Civics, Economics below. See below for the Samacheer Kalvi 7th History Term 1 Unit 1 Book Back Answers PDF:
Samacheer Kalvi 7th Social Book Back Unit 1 Term 1 Answers/Solutions Guide PDF:
Social Subject 1 Mark and 2 Mark Solutions Guide PDF available below. Click the Download option to download the book back 1 Mark & 2 Mark questions and answers. Take the printout and use it for exam purposes.
History – Term 1 Unit 1
Sources of Medieval India
I. Choose the correct answer:
1 …….are the writings engraved on solid surfaces such as rocks, stones, temple wails, and metals.
2………..was the land gifted to temples.
3. __________ period was known as the period of devotional literature.
4. __________ provides information about the first Sultan of Delhi.
5. __________ an Arab-born Morocco scholar, travelled from Morocco to India.
(a) Marco Polo
(b) A1 Beruni
(c) Domingo Paes
(d) Ibn Battuta
(d) Ibn Battuta
II. Fill in the Blanks
- __________ inscriptions provide details about administration in a Brahmadeya village.
- __________ had stamped the figure of Goddess Lakshmi on his gold coins and had his name inscribed on it.
- __________ 3.6 grains of silver amounted to a
- __________ was patronised by Sultan Nazir-ud-din Mahmud of Slave Dynasty.
- __________ An Italian traveller visited Vijayanagar Empire in 1420.
- Muhammad Ghori
- Nicolo Conti
III. Match the following
1 – iii; 2 – i; 3 – iv; 5 – ii
IV. State true or false :
1. Pallichchandam was the land donated to Jaina institution.
2. The composition of metal coins gives us information on the political condition of the empire.
Correct statement: The composition of metals in the coins gives us information on the economic condition of the empire.
3. The high cost of copper made palm leaf and paper cheaper alternatives for recording royal orders and events in royal courts.
4. Domingo Paes, a Portuguese traveller, visited the Chola Empire in 1522.
Correct statement: Domingo Paes, a Portuguese traveller, visited the Vijayanagar in 1522.
V. Match the statement with the reason Tick (✓) the appropriate answer.
1. Assertion (A) :Muhammad Ghori’s gold coins carried the figure of Goddess Lakshmi.
Reason (R) :The Turkish invader was liberal in his religious outlook.
a) R is the correct explanation of A.
b) R is not the correct explanation of A.
c) A is wrong and R is correct.
d) A and R are wrong.
(a) R is the correct explanation of A
(b) Find out the wrong pair
- Madhura Vijayam – Gangadevi
- Abul Fazal – Ain-i-Akbari
- Ibn Battura – Tahquiq-i-Hind
- Amuktamalyatha – Krishnadevaraya
3. Ibn Battuta – Tahquiq-i-Hind
(c) Find out the odd one
Inscriptions, Travelogues, Monuments, Coins
VI. Answer the following in one or two sentences
1. Who compiled Nalayira Divyaprabhandham?
Nathamuni compiled Nalayira Divyaprabhandham.
2. What does the word Tuzk mean?
3. Name Jahangir’s memoir.
Jahangir’s Memoir is Tuzk – i- Jahangiri.
4. Name the two different types of sources for the study of history.
Primary sources and Secondary sources are the two different types of sources for the study of history.
5. List out the important mosques and forts constructed during medieval times.
- Quwwat-ul Islam Masjid, Moth-ki- Masjid, Jama Masjid, Fatehpur Sikri Dargah (all in and around Delhi), and Charminar (Hyderabad) are the important mosques belonging to the medieval times.
- The forts of historical importance are Agra Fort, Chittor Fort, Gwalior Fort, and Delhi Red Fort.
6. Mention the important foreign travellers who visited India during the medieval period.
Marco Polo, a Venetian traveler, Al-Beruni, Ibn Battuta Nicolo Conti, Abdur-Razzaq, Domingo Paes.
Other Important Links for 7th Std Social Science Book Back Answers:
Click Here to download the Complete Samacheer Kalvi 7th Social Book Back Answers in English – 7th Social Book Back Answers