Samacheer Kalvi 8th English Supplementary 3 Book Back Questions with Answers:
Samacheer Kalvi 8th Std English Book Back 1 Mark and 2 Mark Questions with Answers PDF in English uploaded and available below. 8th Standard New English Syllabus 2022 – Supplementary 3 The Three Questions English Book Back Answers available for both English and Tamil mediums. Tamil Nadu Samacheer Kalvi 8th English Book Portion consists of 07 Units. English Book Contain 07 Prose, 07 Poem and 07 Supplementary. Check Unit-wise and Full Class 8th English Book Back Answers/ Guide 2022 PDF format for Free Download for both English and Tamil Medium. Samacheer Kalvi 8th English Book back Solutions/Answers below:
English, Tamil, Maths, Social Science, and Science Book Back One and Two Mark Questions and Answers available in PDF on our site. Class 8th Standard English Book Back Answers and 8th English Solution guide Book Back Answers PDF. See below for the New 8th English Book Back Questions with Answer PDF:
Samacheer Kalvi 8th English Book Subject One Mark, Two Mark Guide questions and answers are available below. Check English Book Back Questions with Answers. Take the printout and use it for exam purposes.
8th English Book Back Answers
Supplementary 3 – The Three Questions
A. Choose the correct answer from the options given below.
1. The king wanted to know the answers for …………… questions.
2. The hermit lived in a …………….. .
3. ………………. widely renowned for his wisdom.
B. Fill in the blanks.
1. The answer for the first question was to have a ………………. to fix the proper time for everything.
Ans: – council of wisemen
2. ………………. were referred to know the right time for every action.
Ans: – The magicians
3. The king decided to consult a ………………. .
Ans: – hermit
C. Who said these words?
1. “They all answered his questions differently.”
Ans: – The learned men
2. How can I learn to do the right thing at the right time?
Ans: – The king
3. “Now rest awhile – and let me work a bit”?
Ans: – Hermit
D. Answer the following questions:
1. What were the king’s questions?
The king’s questions were :
What was the right time for every action?
Who were the most necessary people?
How to know what was the most important thing to do?
2. Was the king satisfied with the answers? Why?
The king was not satisfied with his answers because everyone gave different answers.
3. Why was the king advised to go to the magicians?
The king was advised to go to the magicians in order to know the right time for every action.
4. Whose advice did the people say would be important to the king in answer to the second question?
People said the most necessary people to the king were councilors, others, the priests, doctors and warriors.
A. Write ‘True or False’ for the following statement.
1. The bearded man was an enemy of the king.
Ans: – True
2. The king and the hermit refused to help the wounded man.
Ans: – False
3. The wounded man asked for the king’s forgiveness.
Ans: – True
4. The king promised to restore the property of the bearded man.
Ans: – True
B. Match the words in column ‘A’ with their meanings in column ‘B’.
C. Answers the following questions.
1. Who came running out of the wood? What happened to him?
A bearded man came running out of the wood. He was wounded in his stomach. He was bleeding due to the large wound.
2. How did the king and the hermit restore the life of a wounded man?
The king and the hermit washed the wound again and again. They bandaged and re-bandaged the wound and stopped bleeding. They gave him water to drink. They kept him on the bed.
3. Why did the king sleep through the night?
The king was tired from his walk and from the work he had done in digging the earth to help the hermit. So, he fell asleep. He slept soundly all through the night.
4. What were the changes in the behaviour of the wounded man at the end?
The bearded man asked for the forgiveness of the king. He confessed that he came to kill the king. He wished to serve the king throughout his life. The king was glad to have made peace with his enemy.
D. Answer the following in 100 words.
1. What were the answers to the three questions? What is the message of the hermit?
- The only important time is now at present. Because we have power only in the present, not in the past or future.
- The most necessary person is the one who is with us at present.
- The most important business is to do good to others.
- Only for this purpose man is sent into this life.
- These were the answers of the hermit to the king.
2. Why did the bearded man ask for the king’s forgiveness? What did the king do to show his forgiveness?
The bearded man confessed to the king that he had been an enemy of the king. He came there to kill the king. He was recognized by the bodyguard and got wounded. The king had killed his brother and seized his property. So he wanted to take revenge on the king. Since the king nursed his wound and saved his life he changed his mind. He asked for the forgiveness of the king.
He wanted to be a faithful slave to the king for the rest of his life. He also said that his sons also would serve the king. The king forgave the bearded man. He promised to restore his property. He also said that he would send his physician and servants to cure the bearded man. The king felt that he had gained a new friend. The king was glad to have made peace with his enemy so easily.
Other Important links for 8th English Book Back Answers:
Click here to download the complete Samacheer Kalvi 8th English Book Answer Guide – Samacheer Kalvi 8th English Book Back Answers