Samacheer Kalvi 7th Science Term 1 Unit 5 Book Back Question and Answers/Solutions:
Samacheer Kalvi Class 7th Std Science Book Back 1 Mark and 2 Mark Question & Answers PDF uploaded and available below. Class 7th Standard New Syllabus 2022 to 2023 Book Back Question & Answer solutions available for both English and Tamil Medium. Class 7 New Science Book Term 1 Unit 5 – Reproduction and Modification in Plants Answers/Solutions Guide are provided on this page. 7th Std Science Book is of 1st Term consists of 7 units, 2nd and 3rd Term consists of 6 units. All Units/Chapters of Term 1st, 2nd, 3rd Science Book Back One, and Two Mark Solutions are given below.
Check Unit wise and 7th New Science Book Back Question and Answers Guide/Solutions PDF format for Free Download. 7th Std English, Tamil, Maths, Science, and Social Science Book Back Questions and Answers available in PDF. Check Science Book Back Solutions below. See below for the Samacheer Kalvi 7th Science Term 1 Chapter 5 Book Back Answers PDF:
Samacheer Kalvi 7th Science Book Back Chapter 5 Term 1 Answers/Solutions Guide PDF:
7th Science Subject 1 Mark and 2 Mark Solutions Guide PDF available below. Click the Download option to download the book back 1 Mark & 2 Mark questions and answers. Take the printout and use it for exam purposes.
7th Science – Term 1 Chapter 5
Reproduction and Modification in Plants
I. Choose the appropriate answer :
1. Vegetative propagation by leaves takes place in
2. Asexual reproduction in yeast is
(a) Spore formation
3. Reproductive part of a plant is
4. Pollinators are
(d) All the above
d) All the above
5. Climbing roots are seen in
(b) Black pepper
(c) Both of them
(d) None of them
(c) Both of them
II. Fill in the blanks :
- The male reproductive part of a flower is __________
- __________ is the basal swollen part of the Gynoecium.
- After fertilization the ovule becomes __________
- Breathing roots are seen in __________ plants.
- Onion and Garlic are example of __________
III. True (or) False, unrite the correct answer for the false statement.
1. A complete flower has four whorls.
2. The transfer of pollen to the stigma is known as pollination.
3. Conical shaped root is carrot.
4. Ginger is an underground root.
(False) Correct Statement: Ginger is an underground stem.
5. Leaves of Aloe vera are fleshy and store water.
IV. Match the following :
1 – c; 2 – d; 3 – a; 4 – e; 5 – b
V. Very short answers.
1. Write two types of reproduction in plants.
Sexual and Asexual Reproduction.
2. What are the two important parts of a flower?
Androecium and Gynoecium.
3. Define – pollination.
Transfer of pollen grains from the anther to stigma is called pollination.
4. What are the agents of pollination?
Insects, wind, water, animals.
5. Give example for
- Corm-e.g Colocasia
- Tuber – e.g Potato.
6. What is tendril?
- It is an elongated structure produced by the plant to help the plants to climb efficiently.
- g In pea, the terminal leaflets are modified into a tendril.
7. What are thorns?
- Thoms are pointed and sharp structures formed in a plant.
- Leaves other parts may be modified into thorns.
- It helps the plant to safeguard itself from animals. Thoms may also help in climbing.
Other Important Links for the 7th Science Book Solution Guide:
Click to download the complete 7th Science Book Back Answers English Medium – Samacheer Kalvi 7th Science Book Back Answers