Samacheer Kalvi 7th Science Term 3 Unit 4 Book Back Question and Answers/Solutions:
Samacheer Kalvi Class 7th Std Science Book Back 1 Mark and 2 Mark Question & Answers PDF uploaded and available below. Class 7th Standard New Syllabus 2022 to 2023 Book Back Question & Answer solutions available for both English and Tamil Medium. Class 7 New Science Book Term 3 Unit 4 – Chemistry in Daily Life Answers/Solutions Guide are provided on this page. 7th Std Science Book is of 1st Term consists of 7 units, 2nd and 3rd Term consists of 6 units. All Units/Chapters of Term 1st, 2nd, 3rd Science Book Back One, and Two Mark Solutions are given below.
Check Unit wise and 7th New Science Book Back Question and Answers Guide/Solutions PDF format for Free Download. 7th Std English, Tamil, Maths, Science, and Social Science Book Back Questions and Answers available in PDF. Check Science Book Back Solutions below. See below for the Samacheer Kalvi 7th Science Term 3 Chapter 4 Book Back Answers PDF:
Samacheer Kalvi 7th Science Book Back Chapter 3 Term 3 Answers/Solutions Guide PDF:
7th Science Subject 1 Mark and 2 Mark Solutions Guide PDF available below. Click the Download option to download the book back 1 Mark & 2 Mark questions and answers. Take the printout and use it for exam purposes.
7th Science – Term 3 Chapter 4
Chemistry in Daily Life
I. Choose the correct answers :
1. A drug effective in the treatment of pneumonia, and bronchitis, is ______
Answer: (c) Penicillin
2. Aspirin is ______
Answer: (b) Antipyretic
3. ______ are that neutralize stomach acid.
Answer: (a) Antacid
4. The lowest temperature at which a substance catch the fire is called its ______
(a) Boiling point
(b) Melting point
(c) Critical temperature
(d) Ignition temperature
Answer: (d) Ignition temperature
5. Which is the hottest part in the flame of candle ______
(d) Way part
Answer: (a) Blue
II. Fill in the blanks :
- Penicillin was first discovered by ______
- World ORS Day is ______
- Combustion is a chemical reaction in which and substance react with ______
- In the presence of water, the ignition temperature of paper is ______
- Fire produced by oil cannot be controlled by ______
- Alexander Fleming
- July 29
- oxidizing agent
- not reached
III. True or False – If False, give the correct answer :
1. Antibiotics does work for viruses like cold and
Correct statement: Antibiotics does not work for viruses like cold and flu
2. Analgesics are the substances that lower the temperature during fever.
Correct statement : Antipyretic are the substances that lower the temperature during fever.
3. All fuels form flame.
Correct statement: All fuels do not form flame.
4. Oxygen is necessary for combustion.
5. Burning wood and coal causes pollution of air.
IV. Match the following :
|1. Antipyretic||Reduce pain|
|2. Analgesic||Reduce body temperature|
|3. Antacid||Spontaneous combustion|
|4. Phosphorus||ORS Solution|
|5. Carbon – di – oxide||Leads to respiratory problem|
|1. Antipyretic||Reduce body temperature|
|2. Analgesic||Reduce pain|
|3. Antacid||ORS Solution|
|4. Phosphorus||Spontaneous combustion|
|5. Carbon – di – oxide||Leads to respiratory problem.|
1. Inner zone of flame:: ______, outer zone of flame : : ________
Anwer: Black, Blue
2. Tincture:: ______, Histamine : : _______
Answer: Antiseptic, Chemical messenger
VI. Very short answer :
1. First viral disease detected in human being was : _____ (Yellow fever / dengue fever)
Answer: Yellow fever.
2. ______,:_______,:_______ are called green house gases
Answer: CO2 , Methane, Chlorofluorocarbons
3. Name a substance which can be used as an antiseptic as well as disinfectant.
Garlic, Turmeric, Aloe vera.
4. What are the main constituents of dettol?
Mixture of chloroxylenol and terpincol
5. Name the unit in which the calorific value of a fuel is expressed.
6. How many types of combustion are there?
- Rapid combustion
- Spontaneous combustion
7. What are the essential requirements for producing fire?
Answer: Fuel, Heat and Oxygen.
Other Important Links for the 7th Science Book Solution Guide:
Click to download the complete 7th Science Book Back Answers English Medium – Samacheer Kalvi 7th Science Book Back Answers