Samacheer Kalvi 7th Science Term 3 Unit 6 Book Back Question and Answers/Solutions:
Samacheer Kalvi Class 7th Std Science Book Back 1 Mark and 2 Mark Question & Answers PDF uploaded and available below. Class 7th Standard New Syllabus 2022 to 2023 Book Back Question & Answer solutions available for both English and Tamil Medium. Class 7 New Science Book Term 3 Unit 6 – Visual Communication Answers/Solutions Guide are provided on this page. 7th Std Science Book is of 1st Term consists of 7 units, 2nd and 3rd Term consists of 6 units. All Units/Chapters of Term 1st, 2nd, 3rd Science Book Back One, and Two Mark Solutions are given below.
Check Unit wise and 7th New Science Book Back Question and Answers Guide/Solutions PDF format for Free Download. 7th Std English, Tamil, Maths, Science, and Social Science Book Back Questions and Answers available in PDF. Check Science Book Back Solutions below. See below for the Samacheer Kalvi 7th Science Term 3 Chapter 6 Book Back Answers PDF:
Samacheer Kalvi 7th Science Book Back Chapter 6 Term 3 Answers/Solutions Guide PDF:
7th Science Subject 1 Mark and 2 Mark Solutions Guide PDF available below. Click the Download option to download the book back 1 Mark & 2 Mark questions and answers. Take the printout and use it for exam purposes.
7th Science – Term 3 Chapter 6
I. Choose the correct answer.
1. The Keyboard shortcut is used to copy the selected text
a) Ctrl+c b) Ctrl+v c) Ctrl+x d) Ctrl+A
2. The Keyboard shortcut is used to cut the selected text
a) Ctrl+ c b) Ctrl+v c) Ctrl+x d) Ctrl+A
3. How many types of page orientation are there in Libre office Writer?
a)1 (b) 2 (c) 3 (d) 4
4. If the ruler is not displayed in the screen, _______ option is clicked.
a) View-> ruler b) view-> task c) file-> save d) edit->paste
5. The menu is used to save the document
a) File-> open b) file-> print c) file-> save d) file->close
II. Answer the following Questions:
1. What is the use for Text document software?
- A text file is used to store standard and structured textual data or information that is human
- It is defined in several different formats, including the most popular ASCII for cross.
- Platform usage and ANSI for windows – based operating platforms.
2. What is selecting text?
Selecting is the process of highlighting text or picking an object. For example, a user may select
text to copy, cut or move that text to an alternate location or select a file they want to view.
3. How to close a document?
Close the current document by selecting File Close command on the menu bar or click the Close
icon if it is visible on the Standard toolbar.
4. What is right alignment?
Right alignment is text or page formatting that aligns text along the right side of a page orcontaining element.
5. How to open an existing document?
To open an existing document, do any one of the following methods:
- Click the Open File button on the menu bar.
- Choose File → Open command from the menu bar.
- Press CTRL+O keys on the keyboard. Each of the above methods will show the Open dialog box. Choose the file and click the Open button.
Other Important Links for the 7th Science Book Solution Guide:
Click to download the complete 7th Science Book Back Answers English Medium – Samacheer Kalvi 7th Science Book Back Answers