Samacheer Kalvi 9th Science Book Back Question and Answers:
Samacheer Kalvi 9th Standard Science Book Back 1 Mark and 2 Mark Question & Answers PDF uploaded and available below. Class 9 New Syllabus 2022 to 2023 Book Back Questions & Answers/solutions available for both English and Tamil Medium. Class 9 std Science Book Term 1 Chapter 9 – Computer – An Introduction Answers/Solutions Guide are uploaded on this page. In the new 9th Science syllabus Term 1, Term 2, and Term 3 are combined into a single book. The 9th standard Science Book consists of 27 Units. All 27 chapters of Term 1st, 2nd, 3rd Science Book Back One, and Two Mark Solutions are given below.
Check Unit wise and Samacheer kalvi 9th standard Science Book Back Question and Answers Guide/Solutions PDF format for Free Download. Check and download all subjects English, Tamil, Maths, Science, and Social Science Book Back Questions and Answers available in PDF. Check 9th Science – Physics, Chemistry, and Biology below. See below for the Samacheer Kalvi 9th Science Book Back Answers Guide Term 1 Chapter 9 PDF:
9th Science Book Back Term 1 Chapter 9 Solutions Guide PDF:
Samacheer Kalvi 9th Science Subject 1 Mark and 2 Mark Solutions Guide PDF available below. Click the Download option to download the book back 1 Mark & 2 Mark questions and answers. Take the printout and use it for exam purposes.
9th Science Term 1 Chapter – 9
Computer – An Introduction – Book Back Answers
I. Choose the correct answer
1. ____________ is an electronic device which stores data and information.
2. _________ belongs to the generation IV of the computer
b) Artificial intelligence
c) Transis tor
d) Vaccum Tubes
3. Data processing involves________ steps.
4. 1. Abacus belongs to the first generation of the computer.
2. ENIAC was used in the American military.
a) Both the statements are correct
b) Statement 1 is wrong but 2 is correct
c) Statement 1 is correct but 2 is wrong
d) Both the statements are wrong
II. Match the following
1. III generation computer – Integrated circuit
2. Text, number – Information
3. Transistor – Father of computer
4. Directly used – Data
5. Charles Babbage – II generation
Ans: 1-a, 2-d, 3-e, 4-b, 5-c
III. Short Answer Questions :
1. Define computer.
Computer is an electronic device which manipulates and stores data and information through commands or program codes.
2. Differentiate data and information.
1. Set of values of qualitative and quantitative variables.- Processed data
2. It cannot be used directly – it can be used directly
3. What is data processing?
The data processing in a computer is collecting data and converting it into information according to our needs and requirements.
Other Important links for 9th Science Book Back Answers:
Click Here to Download Samacheer Kalvi 9th Science Book Back Answers in Tamil – Samacheer Kalvi 9th Science Guide Solutions