Samacheer Kalvi 9th Social History Chapter 4 Answers Solutions:
Samacheer Kalvi 9th Standard New Social Science Book Back 1 Mark and 2 Mark Question & Answers PDF uploaded and available below. 9th standard new Syllabus 2022 to 2023 Book Back Question & Answer available for both English and Tamil Mediums. Samacheer Kalvi Class 9 Social History Book Chapter 4 Intellectual Awakening and Socio-Political Changes Answers/Solutions in English are provided on this page. 9th Std New Social History Book consists of 11 units, Geography Book consists of 8 units, Civics book portion consists of 6 units, Economics book portion consists of 5 units, All Social Science Book Back One, and Two Mark Answers/Solutions are given below.
Check Unit wise and Samacheer Kalvi 9th Social Science Book Back Solutions Answers PDF format for Free Download. English, Tamil, Maths, Science, and Social Science Book Back Question and Answer is available in PDF. Samacheer Kalvi Class 9th Std Social Book Back Answers PDF. Check Social Science – History, Geography, Civics, Economics Answers below. See below for the 9th New Syllabus Book Back Solution guide free PDF download:
Samacheer Kalvi 9th Social Science Book Back Solutions Guide:
Samacheer Kalvi 9th std Social History Subject 1 Mark and 2 Mark Solutions PDF available below. Click the Download option to download the book back 1 Mark & 2 Mark questions and Solutions/Answers. Take the printout and use it for exam purposes. Samacheer Kalvi 9th Social Science History Chapter 4 is given below.
Social History Book Back Solution
Chapter 4 – Intellectual Awakening and Socio-Political Changes
I. Choose the correct answer
1. Identify the founder of a new sect who exemplified simplicity and self-denial.
2. The Magadha king influenced by the teachings of Mahavira
3. Northern India extended from the Kabul Valley in the north to the Godavari in the south witnessed the rise of Sixteen States.
4. Tri-Ratna are the three principles taught by
5. The account which throws light on Mauryan polity and society
(a) Marco Polo
6. (i) Under the Magadha king the mahamatriyas functioned as secretaries to the ministers.
(ii) Accounts of Megasthanes titled Indica is a useful record about Mauryan polity and society.
(iii) Nanda’s attempt to build an imperial structure was cut short by Ashoka who founded the Mauryan kingdom.
(iv) According to tradition, towards the end of his life Chandragupta become an ardent follower of Buddhism.
(a) (i) is correct (b) (ii) is correct
(c) (i) and (ii) is correct
(d) (iii) and (iv) is correct
(c) (i) and (ii) is correct
II. Fill in the blanks
- ________ is a collection of the sacred literature of different epochs, containing prayers, confessions, and myths.
- In the Gangetic plain________ agriculture required the use of bf bullocks.
- Jains believe that __________ came in a long line of Tirthankaras and he was the twenty-fourth and the last.
- The place where Buddha attained enlightenment has been built into the Mahabodhi temple that still exists in _______
- The rock edicts from the reliable source to know about the Mauryan empire in particular the Dharmic rule of ___________
- zend avesta
- iron plough
III. Find out the correct statement.
1. (a) The introduction of Bronze tools made easy the removal of dense forest cover from the banks of the Ganges.
(b) Ajivikas had a small presence in western India.
(c) The clusters where particular clansmen were dominant came to be known were Pre-Mauryan states.
(d) Of the kingdoms mentioned in the literature of the period Kashi, Kosala and Magadha are considered to be powerful.
(a) Wrong. The introduction of Iron tools made easy the removal of dense forest cover from the banks of the Ganges.
(b) Wrong. Ajivikas had a small presence in Southern India.
(c) Wrong. The clusters where particular clansmen were dominant came to know as Janapadas.
2. (a) Ajatashatru was the first important king of Magadha.
(b) Bimbisara succeeded in establishing a comprehensive structure of administration.
(c)The Mauryas were the first of non-Kshatriya dynasties to rule in northern India.
(d) Nanda’s attempt to build an imperial structure was cut short by Ashoka.
(a) Wrong. Bimbisara was the first important king of Magadha.
(c) Wrong. The Nandas were the first of Non-Kshatriya dynasties to rule in northern India.
(d) wrong. Nanda’s attempt to build an imperial structure was cut short by Chandra Gupta Maurya.
IV. Match the following
- Eight-fold path – (i) tallest Jaina statue
- Bahubali – (ii) a code of political morality
- The Spring and Autumn Annals – (iii) sacred literature of law and myths
- Zend Avesta – (iv) first Tirthankara
- Rishabha – (v) path to attain the purest state of mind
1 – v: 2 – i: 3 – ii: 4 – iii: 5 – iv
Other Important links for 9th Social Science Book Back Solutions Guide:
Click Here to Download 9th Social Science Book Back Answers – Samacheer Kalvi 9th Social Science Book Back Answers